Nationwide is a leading wholesale subrental supplier to the rental and staging industry. Our audio and visual equipment which supports the entire U.S. and Canada is managed through four regional warehouse locations in Atlanta, Detroit, NYC/NJ and Los Angeles. Nationwide is now building a healthy wholesale subrental reputation globally, supporting rental stagers in the UK, Europe, India and the Middle East. Nationwide plans to expand our equipment offerings, global locations and services for your convenience. Our goal is to make sure you have the equipment and service you need - when, where and how you need it.
Nationwide offers regional 1-800 contact numbers, 24/7/365 customer and technical support, freight-free standard shipping and unique case designs where applicable, all in an effort to simplify your subrental experience. Further, we ship you the actual gear your order, not a substitute, and our support staff are dedicated to providing equipment that has been quality tested. This ensures that your order is show-ready for you when it arrives.
- Rental equipment: LCD and DLP® projection and lensing, SD and HD camera’s, camera sport lenses, heavy duty tripods, LED, MicroTiles®. Switching racks, engineering racks, switching-edge blending systems, DVI fiber and routers. The list is endless and growing.
- Support and service: Nationwide is a “service” company. We are not just a drop ship subrental gear company. We have very experienced former field techs answering your calls. Our service department staff make up more than 50% of our company. Our equipment service staff members are well-trained and readily available to walk through a future event with you or a challenge happening real time on show site, 24/7/365. We want to partner with you and be a part of the solution to your event challenge.
- Resale equipment: Eventually our equipment has to be retired from the rigors of rental staging. You can buy these models at discounted prices. For a list of equipment available for purchase, contact your regional Nationwide office.
- Technical training: We understand that repeat business is your goal and that you shine when everything goes off as planned. Therefore, being prepared is the key element to making that scenario happen. Being well versed on the latest technologies dramatically increases your chances for success, and we are here to share our knowledge with you. We have the advantage of being in the shop all day, quality-checking the latest technologies over and over again...that helps us find the strengths and challenges in existing and new products. Contact your regional Nationwide office for training opportunities.
- Freight-free: Round-trip shipments in the continental US.
- Innovative casing designs: That make load-in and strike faster and easier.